Monitor Audio Monitor 300
Monitor Audio’s floorstanding Monitor 300 loudspeakers give a room-filling performance with a rich and enveloping bass and extraordinarily detailed audio resolution. Their elegant proportions and contemporary driver styling ensures that they will be a feature of any room.
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2" MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- SSystem Format: 21/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 115 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 – 150 W
- Cabinet Design: Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 61/2" MMP II bass, 1 x 61/2" MMP II bass mid-range, 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 700 Hz, MF/HF: 3.3 kHz
- External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D)): 970 x 201 x 299.3 mm
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)): 993 x 252.9 x 318.9 mm
13.66 kg (30 lb)
- Sold As Pair
Dear Customer, please note that this product is available as
PICK UP ONLY from our store.
Thank you for your understanding.